The FIDE Events Commission is organizing the 8th Internet based FIDE Seminar for International Organizers from 22-25 June 2015.
Successful Seminar attendees will be granted a FIDE IO Norm necessary for the FIDE IO title application. Applications for titles can reach FIDE office until 1st of July for the 2015 FIDE Congress in Abu Dhabi.
Up to 30 participants (by priority) from all Continents.
Deadline for registrations is Monday 15th June 2015
• Monday, 22nd June 17:00 to 21:00 Seminar (Part 1) Standard Time Zone: GMT/UTC + 02:00 hour
• Tuesday, 23rd June 17:00 to 21:00 Seminar (Part 2) Standard Time Zone: GMT/UTC + 02:00 hour
• Wednesday, 24th June 17:00 to 21:00 Seminar (Part 3) Standard Time Zone: GMT/UTC + 02:00 hour
In case a participant cannot follow a live lecture the sessions will be available (with access code) and after the end of each part in video recorded mode.
• Thursday, 25th June Any time available – up to 2h Examination test
3. Seminar Topics:
• Regulations Events Commission (General Regulations, Events Regulations, Bid Procedure)
• Events’ Management
• FIDE Identity & Sponsorship guidelines.
• Ratings and Titles – Tournament Conditions
4. Costs/Fees: Seminar fee: 60 € . The fee should be paid in FIDE Bank Account free of bank charges.
Bank: UBS Bank – Address: Case Postale, 1002 Lausanne, Switzerland
Bank Code: UBSWCHZH80A
Euro Account Number: 243-342087.63Y
Account Name: Federation Internationale Des Echecs
After the payment please send the scanned copy-receipt by email.
The lecturer will be IO Theodoros Tsorbatzoglou
The Technical Organizer will be IO Mikhail Prevenios
6. Language: The seminar will be held in English language
7. Information – Registrations:
Technical Organizer: Mikhail Prevenios: firstname.lastname@example.org
FIDE Events Commission: Theodoros Tsorbatzoglou: email@example.com
8. International Organizers Titles Regulations
IO Titles Regulations here: http://www.fide.com/fide/handbook.html?id=48&view=category