1. Purpose of the Guidelines
This accreditation guidelines has been drawn by Organizing Committee, FIDE World Championship Match 2013 (OC, FWCM 2013), to assist officials, journalists, organizations in preparing and completing the accreditation process for them/their delegations.
Eligible accreditation applicants will obtain Accreditation Card (AC), allowing them access to specific areas to perform their official functions.
– Assures that only the appropriately qualified and eligible people are entitled to participate in or perform official functions at the Match.
– Limits participants’ access to areas they need to go to perform their official functions and keep unauthorized people out of secure zones; For example, journalists are entitled to be in the playing hall, only for the first ten minutes from the start of each round game. Afterwards, they have access only to the media centre.
– OC, FWCM 2013 is responsible for stipulating the conditions for issuing the ACs and determining the eligibility requirements of the accreditation applicants. All applications for accreditation must be recommended and forwarded by the respective national chess Federation.
– The Accreditation Card is not for Free Pass and Admission Ticket to competition venues.
– OC, FWCM 2013 accepts Accreditation Application Form only through e-mail
3. Accreditation Procedure and Process
– Last date for submission of the Accreditation Application Forms is 15th October 2013. Obliging the request for accreditation received after 15th October is not guaranteed.
– OC, FWCM 2013 will verify completeness and accuracy of information contained in Accreditation Application materials.
– Accreditation Cards come into official use after being obtained at the Accreditation Center, thus allowing the card holders to perform their functions.
The applicants should submit a recent color photograph while completing the application form. If the photograph is not attached in the application form, the applicant will not be eligible to receive accreditation.
– The file size of the photo should be between 150 KB and 300 KB.
– Photos must be named in the following format (Family name_Given name_Passport number) e.g. Vairamani_Dhanasekaran_F5123948.
– Photos must not have sun glasses, tint glasses and hat.