The CAS has completely dismissed the case brought by Silvio Danailov, Vladimir Sakotic and Sava Stoisavljevic against FIDE. The Ruling was as follows:
1. The appeal against the decision of the FIDE Ethics Commission dated April 15, 2015 is dismissed.
2. The decision of the FIDE Ethics Commission dated April 15, 2015, dealing solely with the competence of the Ethics Commission to hear the merits of the complaints, is confirmed.
3. The costs of arbitration, to be determined by the CAS Court Office, shall be borne by the Appellants.
4. Each Party shall bear its own costs and expenses.
5. All other or further claims are dismissed.