The 7th edition Chess Evolution Weekly Newsletter by GM Arkadij Naiditsch and GM Csaba Balogh is already published. It contains 30 pages of great chess material including:
– the top games of Neckar Open
– an amazing game review from the ongoing Russian Team Chess Championship
– a mate in the middlegame (27 moves) with knight and bishop in GM level game
– more endgames analysis from the European Individual Championship
– full puzzle section from EICC, Neckar, and the Russian league
– Clash of the Titans featuring Bobby Fisher’s game
– solutions of last week’s challenges
CEWN dedicates April to Bobby Fisher
Starting this edition and continuing until the end of the month, the CEWN newsletter dedicates a special section to the talent of Bobby Fischer. The first game in the 7th edition comes from the childhood of Fischer, when he was only 14 years old. Yet his talent and skill on the board are obvious and such games become basis of modern chess studies.
How to subscribe to CEWN
CEWN is published in 6 different languages (English, Spanish, French, German, Hungarian, and Italian) and will be sent over email in pgn and pdf format.