The FIDE Seminar for International Organizers was held at Casa de la Cultura de Benasque in Benasque, Spain from July 3-5, 2015.
The Seminar was organized by the City of Benasque, Spanish Chess Federation (FEDA) and FIDE Events’ Commission (EVE).
The Lecturer was FIDE Vice President Martha Fierro (IO, FT, WGM) and the lectures were conducted in Spanish language.
Nine participants from Spain and Tunisia successfully passed the exam and achieved an IO norm.
The list of participants and their FIDE IDs:
1) Ramón García Pérez ID: 22718077 Fed: Spain
2) Valerio De La Cruz Chumilla ID: 22232583 Fed: Spain
3) Manuel López Benito ID: 32056524 Fed: Spain
4) Fernando Arauz Alonso ID: 2298414 Fed: Spain
5) Pablo García Castro ID: 2209365 Fed: Spain
6) Jordi Parayre Soguero ID: 2223228 Fed: Spain
7) Mairelys Delgado Crespo ID: 3501868 Fed: Spain
8) Nadia Ottavi ID: 5506832 Fed: Tunisia
9) Asunción García Laguens ID: 22216774 Fed: Spain