The Cyprus Chess Federation and FIDE Zone 1.10, with the support of ECU and the FIDE Events Commission, are holding the 1st Individual FIDE Zone (1.10) Championship 2014 in Larnaca, Cyprus, on 21–30th April 2014.
The event is a twelve-player round-robin. Each member Federation is sending one player as its representative. The host Federation will have 2 players and the 12th player is selected from the top 3 players of the Zone.
The bulletin is available for download from Facebook
1. GM De La Riva Aguado Oscar AND 2529
2. IM Wiedenkeller Michael LUX 2475
3. GM Efimov Igor MNC 2395
4. IM Berend Fred LUX 2369
5. FM Berg Olaf FAI 2306
6. Kelires Andreas CYP 2224
7. FM Antoniou Antonis CYP 2201
8. CM Maccapani Massimiliano SMR 2054
9. Frick Renato LIE 2049
10. Kahn Tito JCI 1995
11. CM Kirby Peter J. GCI 1990
12. Said Oliver MLT 1969