The city of Fredericia, located in the eastern part of Jutland peninsula in Denmark, will host Glenco Chess Tournament 2014 from 21st to 25th May, 2014. Official website
The event is an IM round-robin group, including 10 players:
1. IM Nikolas Lubbe 2428 GER
2. IM Jens Ove Fries Nielsen 2384 DEN
3. IM Igor Teplyi 2382 DEN
4. FM Jacov Carstensen 2381 DEN
5. FM Mads Hansen 2358 DEN
6. IM Attila Gergacz 2357 HUN
7. WGM Melanie Ohme 2350 GER
8. FM Jwan Bakr 2341 SYR
9. FM Niels Jørgen Fries Nielsen 2308 DEN
10. FM Carsten Bank Friis 2255 DEN
The time control will be 2 hours for 40 moves plus 30 minutes for the rest of the game.
Default time will be 30 minutes from the scheduled start of the round. The organizers provide total prize fund in the amount of 4500 DKK.
Fulfilling an IM norm is possible with 6 points out of 9 rounds.
Follow daily with triple engine analysis on Chessdom Online Arena