The FIDE Events Commission will hold an Internet based FIDE Seminar for International Organizers from 20-23rd March.
• Monday, 20th March 17:00 to 21:00 Seminar (Part 1) Standard Time Zone: GMT/UTC + 02:00 hour
In case a participant cannot follow a live lecture the sessions will be available (with access code) and after the end of each part in video recorded mode.
• Thursday, 23rd March Any time available – up to 2h Examination test
3. Seminar Topics:
4. Costs/Fees: Seminar fee: 60 € . The fee should be paid in FIDE Bank Account free of bank charges.
Bank: UBS Bank – Address: Case Postale, 1002 Lausanne, Switzerland
Account Name: Federation Internationale Des Echecs
After the payment please send the scanned copy-receipt by email.
6. Language: The seminar will be held in English language
7. Information – Registrations:
Technical Organizer: Mikhail Prevenios: email@example.com
8. International Organizers Titles Regulations
Successful Seminar attendees will grant a FIDE IO Norm necessary for the FIDE IO title application.