The INTERNET based FIDE Seminar for International Organizers is set to take place from 18-21st June, 2018.
1. Participation: Up to 30 participants (by priority) from all Continents. Deadline for registrations is Thursday 14th June 2018
• Monday, 18th June 17:00 to 20:00 Seminar (Part 1) Standard Time Zone: GMT/UTC + 02:00 hour
• Tuesday, 19th June 17:00 to 20:00 Seminar (Part 2) Standard Time Zone: GMT/UTC + 02:00 hour
• Wednesday, 20th June 17:00 to 20:00 Seminar (Part 3) Standard Time Zone: GMT/UTC + 02:00 hour
In case a participant cannot follow a live lecture the sessions will be available (with access code) and after the end of each part in video recorded mode.
• Thursday, 21th June Any time available – up to 2h Examination test
3. Seminar Topics:
• Regulations Events Commission (General Regulations, Events Regulations, Bid Procedure)
• Events’ Management
• FIDE Identity & Sponsorship guidelines
• Ratings and Titles – Tournament Conditions
4. Costs/Fees: Seminar Entry fee: 60 €.
FIDE will charge directly the National Chess Federations. In case of a direct payment by the participant please contact email@example.com for more information.
The lecturer will be IO Theodoros Tsorbatzoglou : firstname.lastname@example.org
The Technical Organizer will be IO Mikhail Prevenios: email@example.com
6. Language: The seminar will be held in English language
7. Online Registration: http://forms.fide.com/io/
8. International Organizers Titles Regulations
Successful Seminar attendees will grant a FIDE IO Norm necessary for the FIDE IO title application.
They can apply for the title before the FIDE Presidential Board scheduled in July.
IO Titles Regulations here: http://www.fide.com/fide/handbook.html?id=48&view=category