Branicevo Chess Union, Chess Club VGSK, municipality Veliko Gradište and Danubia Hotels are warmly welcoming all participants and guests to the Chess Festival “Silver Lake 2015″.
The Chess Festival will take place from 20-28th June, 2015, on Silver Lake, Veliko Gradište, Serbia.
The Organizing Committee is preparing a rich programme for all ages and playing levels:
– Open “A”, tournament for players rated over 2100 FIDE, valid for FIDE title norms
– Open “B”, tournament for players rated under 2100 FIDE
– Open “C”, tournament for players rated under 1700 FIDE
– Blitz FIDE rated tournament on a boat “Silver Star”
– Bughouse tournament
– Chess Camp
– FIDE Arbiters’ Seminar
– Excursions (depending on the interest): Ram, Golubac, Viminacium, Nimnik, Sveta Petka
The games are starting every day at 17:00. The last round is being held on 28th June from 9:00.
The total prize fund is 533.000 RSD (approx 4500 EUR).
The organizer is providing free accommodation and meals for Grandmasters (2-bed rooms). The interested players should contact the organizer for information.
Registration, accommodation, entry fees, airport transfers and additional information with the tournament director Vojkan Petrović, email: firstname.lastname@example.org, phone +381 (63) 251 769.
Full Tournament Regulations (English, Russian, Serbian)