Municipality Veliko Gradište, Chess Club VGSK, Branicevo Chess Union and Danubia Hotels are warmly welcoming all participants and guests to the Chess Festival “Silver Lake 2017″.
The Chess Festival will take place from 18-25th June, 2017, at the “Kamin hall” of Restaurant Sidro and “Great hall” of Danubia Park Hotel on Silver Lake in Serbia.
The event is conveniently scheduled to take place immediately after the European Amateur Chess Championship 2017, which will be held in Nis from 9-17th June, and the transportation will be provided on request.
The Organizing Committee is preparing a rich programme for all ages and playing levels:
– Open “A”, tournament for players rated over 2000 FIDE (last year winner was GM Branko Damljanovic)
– Open “B”, tournament for players rated under 2200 FIDE
– Open “C”, tournament for players rated under 1600 FIDE
– Blitz FIDE rated tournament on a boat (last year winner GM Miroslav Markovic)
– Bughouse tournament
– Excursions (depending on the interest): Ram, Golubac, Viminacium, Nimnik, Sveta Petka
Transfer from and to Belgrade Nikola Tesla airport and Nis Constantine the Great airport (low-cost hub) can be arranged.
Full Tournament Regulations on the official website