Chessity.com is a brand new chess portal offering a wide range of services for chess players that want to improve their game skills. With a simple interface and great program behind, Chessity is a hassle-free training environment. You will never need to download, install or update the software in order to enjoy the exercises and training courses.
Chessity is a great place for chess puzzles and chess games, but on May 13 (tomorrow!), May 20 and May 27, Chessity will organize a world wide chess tactics battle!
Register here to compete in the World Chess Tactics Battle
This free event will start at 20:00 CET (18:00 GMT) and will last for 30 minutes. Allow yourself some extra fun during your chess tactics training!
The winner of the week event will win a book and/or a chess tutor. There are also ten premium accounts to win. Every week three players will win a one month membership. The first player on May 27, 2012 also wins a premium membership for one year.
Event rules (read more rules here)
1. The event will last 30 minutes and will be played using the Chessbox game format only.
2. Every chess player is solving chess puzzles on his own level!
3. To become the winner of the tournament, you need to collect game points.
Chess box game rules (full info here)
1. Collect points to win this game! The most important thing here is picking the right chess boxes! Apart from solving the chess puzzles of course.
2. Each chess box contains a chess puzzle with a different level of difficulty. In addition, we put points, bombs or free rides to success in your chess boxes.