1. Participation: Up to 30 participants (by priority) from all Continents. Minimum 15 participants. Deadline for registrations is Monday 8th July 2013.
• Monday, 15th July 17:00 to 21:00 Seminar (Part 1) Standard Time Zone: GMT/UTC + 02:00 hour
• Tuesday, 16th July 17:00 to 21:00 Seminar (Part 2) Standard Time Zone: GMT/UTC + 02:00 hour
• Wednesday, 17th July 17:00 to 21:00 Seminar (Part 3) Standard Time Zone: GMT/UTC + 02:00 hour
In case a participant cannot follow a live lecture the sessions will be available (with access code) and after the end of each part in video recorded mode.
• Thursday, 18th July Any time available – up to 2h Examination test
3. Seminar Topics:
• Regulations Events Commission (General Regulations, Events Regulations, Bid Procedure)
• Events’ Management
• Ratings and Titles – Tournament Conditions
Seminar fee: 60 € . The fee should be paid in FIDE Bank Account free of bank charges.
Bank: UBS Bank – Address: Case Postale, 1002 Lausanne, Switzerland
Bank Code: UBSWCHZH80A
Euro Account Number: 243-342087.63Y
Account Name: Federation Internationale Des Echecs
After the payment please send the scanned copy-receipt by email.
The lecturer will be IO Theodoros Tsorbatzoglou
The Technical Organizer will be Mr. Mikhail Prevenios
The seminar will be held in English language
7. Information – Registrations:
Technical Organizer: Mikhail Prevenios : email@example.com
FIDE Events Commission: Theodoros Tsorbatzoglou: firstname.lastname@example.org
8. International Organizers Titles Regulations
Successful Seminar attendees will grant a FIDE IO Norm necessary for the FIDE IO title application.
IO Titles Regulations here: http://www.fide.com/fide/handbook.html?id=48&view=category