The Chess in school conference under the name “Chess: a Game to be spread in Schools” (CGS) has started in Zurich and takes place on 14th of May, in Dorint Airport Hotel.
The Conference features the following themes:
- CGS project overall presentation
- Psychomotricity on giant chessboard – CATLE/ERASMUS+ project
- The final report of the CGS research
- Chess and Coding presentation
- Guidelines for Teachers presentation
- Interactive online training platform
The speakers of the Conference are: ECU Secretary General, Theodoros Tsorbatzoglou, Luis Blasco de la Cruz (Club Villalba 64), Davide Della Rina – Turin University, Chairman of ECU EDU Commission Jesper Hall, Miriam Minardi – CSEN, Alessandro Dominici – Alfiere Bianco, ECU president Zurab Azmaiparashvili, ECU Vice President and FIDE Managing Director Dana Reizniece Ozola, and Bea Johner – President of Chess4kids Association Zurich.
LIVE broadcast of the Conference Part 1: (scroll down for Part 2)
LIVE broadcast of the Conference Part 2:
Read more: FIDE ECU Survey on Chess in Schools / CASTLE conference in Turin / Chess in School Conference in Warsaw, Poland / Chess in School Conference – European Parliament, Brussels